Bank of india provides two types of accounts to their customers one is personal and the other is corporate. So that is why there are two different log in processes according to account type.
Corporate login is slightly different from a personal login method. In personal log in we just enter our username and password and just clicking on the submit button we can access our account. But in corporate login it is a little bit confusing. So here we go, following steps will help you to Boi corporate login account in bank of india.
- Open your favourite browser on your mobile, PC, tablet or desktop.
- Type official website of bank of india, which is www.bankofindia.co.in
- After opening the website, the home page of BOI will be visible in front of you.
- At the right side bar of the home page you will see different buttons available for different services. There, you will find internet banking, click on “internet banking”. There are two buttons available one is personal and the other is corporate.
- Click on “Corporate”, a customer briefing page will be shown to you, read that page and click on “OK”. It will lead you to the new page.
- At the new page you will see different stuff, a content bar and two side bars. Central content bar is for new users who want to register. Right side bar is for “corporate login”
- In corporate log in, enter your corporate ID, user ID and password given to you at the time of registration and get boi statement
- Enter captcha numbers and click on submit button. Agree to the terms and then you can access your account.