There are the following steps if you follow then you will remain safe. If is this your first time chatting? Then don’t be worries we will describe few rules, you just follow to keep safe when chatting in Chat Avenue
- Age Requirements – Users should be over the age of 13. Minors should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Room age requirements MUST be followed. Those violating this rule will be booted and reported to the proper authorities.
- be careful – people online may not be who they say they are no matter how convincing they may sound. The reality is that online friends are really just strangers.
- Do NOT give out any personal information; you may end up being contacted by people you don’t want. Make sure your profile in the forums or chat does not include any personal information.
- Never arrange to meet someone offline, this can be very dangerous. If you must, then go accompanied and meet in a public place.
- Never use webcams for showing yourself nude or other personal and private means. The person on the other end could be recording you and using this against you in a harmful way. You can also check 321 Chat Avenue
If there are any types of problems in our chat rooms, please get in touch with a Moderator or Administrator as soon as possible. Those can be found in our Message Forums under the “leaderboards” section.
Please remember that chat room safety starts with you.
Take a look at this funny cartoon depicting two online chatters. As funny as it might be, this could actually be reality. Please be careful.